Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The word slave has several meanings and usages:
- People who are owned by others, and live to serve them without pay. See slavery.
- Slave in BDSM connotes a specific form of submissive.
- Slave in technology denotes a piece of equipment whose functioning is dependent on that of another piece of equipment. See slave clock, slave station, slave drive, Master/slave, as in the master/slave configuration in Advanced Technology Attachment (ATA).
- "Slaves" was also the name of a 1970s funk band.
- Slavey (pronounced as SLAY-vi) is a First Nations people around the Great Slave Lake. This name was previously spelled in English as "Slave" but was changed to avoid confusion with the common noun referring to slavery. They speak the Slavey language.